Webcom provides an SDK dedicated to the development of Android applications (covering both Google-certified devices and non Google-certified ones, such as recent Huawei devices).
For your first Webcom application, read the Quickstart guide.
Once your app successfully set up, the following guides will help you:
- Defining a
- Understanding callbacks and multi-threading,
- Get data notifications with LiveData,
- Reading and writing business objects from/to the Webcom database,
- Sending push notifications using Webcom,
- Authenticating users with OAuth2.
For a comprehensive understanding, you can also consult the complete Webcom SDK for Android reference.